We are pleased to announce that we’ve made some enhancements to images and videos within the QuickSurveys platform. Overall these enhancements give the user more options, and the respondent a better user experience. See full list of enhancements below:
- Dynamic Watermarking – For advanced protection, a dynamic watermark that is specific to each respondent, can now be enabled to uploaded videos.
- Watch to End – Respondents can now be required to watch a video in its entirety before continuing within the survey.
- Upload Video (premium feature) - Videos can now be uploaded to survey questions. This is available with a premium subscription (details on the premium subscription here).
- Resizing - Images will keep proportions after upload and resizing.
- Enhanced Zoom - Respondents now have an optimized zoom feature to better view images throughout surveys.
- Show/Hide Image Label Text - Image label text and answer text can now be hidden to just show the images themselves.
How do I access these features? You can access these features when uploading videos and images to in the QuickSurvey platform.
And don’t forget! PowerPack, our real-time, fully automated package testing tool is available within the Automated Insights suite!
Craving more tips? We have comprehensive blog tutorials here.
Have more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.